- Posted by admin
- On January 31, 2017
- 0 Comments
We’ve brought in digital media strategists Marsden/Mee to create a fresh new company website, and up our game in all things social – and they’ve been very busy:
• Defining the Pensord brand and setting a strategic direction for content delivery
• Reviewing our previous social activity
• Analysing the content of our competitors and customers, looking for opportunities to engage better
• Defining a set of social anchors – core themes linked to the Pensord brand proposition from which all social content will be built
• Using the anchors to develop content ideas for campaigns, themed posts and day-to-day
• Developing a content plan and providing staff training for optimum, regular usage
• Applying the strategic thinking to design the new company website, ensuring that the core brand proposition translated into the design, language and messaging on the site
Becky King of Marsden/Mee: “The Pensord brand now has a much clearer online strategy. All social content has a more strategic focus, and follows a plan, ensuring content is more consistent, considered, insightful, and ultimately more useful for Pensord customers.”
“There’s no shortage of knowledge and experience at Pensord. What we did was to give some structure to their thinking, so that the collective ideas of the team could be shaped into a more coherent, brand-focused plan for online engagement.
“The new website helps to position the brand at the forefront of innovation in the sector, whilst also telling the story of the people at the heart of the business.”
Pensord has taken on a whole new fresh approach to its marketing this year thanks to our collaboration with designer, Vicki Ashurst, and this design has been combined imaginatively into our online presence.